U-Pick Flower Farm – Saturday 8/13
August 13 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Flower Farm at Hollow Creek Tree Farm – 126 Windmill Rd, Gilbert, SC
Calling all flower fanatics! The U-Pick Zinnia Flower Farm of Hollow Creek Tree Farm is a MUST DO on your 2022 family outdoor to-do list. This summer is the Lexington County farm’s breakout season for u-pick flowers in the freshly-sprouted fields. Be one of the first to arrange your own bouquet from any of our colorful flower fields, and enjoy the natural surroundings of the 36 acre Christmas tree and flower farm as you snip, clip, and stroll through the fragrant blooms. Visitors love taking photos by the sparkling pond while traversing the farm. We provide the vase, you bring the clippers. Hope to see you there!
How much are flower farm tickets?
11 & up: $15 cash/$18 charge (includes vase)
5-10 yrs old $10 cash/$12 charge (includes vase)
4 & under: FREE (no vase)
Tickets are available at the gate, cash, or charge for a small service fee.
What does my ticket include?
- Enough cut-your-own flowers (10-20 stems) to fill the plastic vase provided
- Tons of photo ops in the flower fields and Christmas trees
- Hike around the farm and pond at your leisure
What should I bring?
- Clippers for cutting flowers
- Your camera or phone for taking photos
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Bottled water
What do I need to know?
- NO PETS please
- Please stick to paths and try not to trample flowers.
- “BEE” ADVISED! This is a natural farm with natural risks.
- Event parking is at the end of the long driveway at 126 Windmill Rd. Look for the white house with the red roof.
Where is Hollow Creek Tree Farm?
Our farm is located at 228 Windmill Rd, Gilbert, SC. It’s in Lexington county, just a short drive for our Batesburg-Leesville, Columbia, Irmo, and Lake Murray neighbors.
Check us out on Google Maps.
What types of flowers do you grow at the flower farm?
Mostly zinnias and some cosmos. More varieties to come in 2023.