• Absorb carbon dioxide & release oxygen
• Are 100% made in USA and provide local jobs
• Preserve green spaces
• Provide habitat for wildlife
• Are naturally renewable (We'll never run out of them - the darn things keep reproducing!)
• Are 100% recyclable
• Are grown on sustainable farms (No one cuts from virgin forests anymore)
If no one cut our trees there would be no reason to grow them, and so they would not be here to provide environmental benefits. Instead, our farm might be some other industry, a subdivision, a mall, a parking lot, or - perish the thought - a fake tree factory (which isn't likely since 85% of fake trees come from China).
Simple question: Would you rather live next to a Fake Christmas tree factory or a Real Christmas tree farm?
Open: Wednesday before Thanksgiving
Close: December 22